Telephone: 01924 263777
"I have known Phil and Karen for a number of years and, where required, I have sought their advice and assistance on behalf of my clients.
They are very professional in their approach but it is their personal touch that I feel is the key. Many people, when faced with difficult situations, need someone who is approachable, explains things in layman’s terms and walks them through each stage.
Phil, Karen and the team excel in this department and I would highly recommend their services should anyone find themselves in such situations."
Mark Spencer, Beaumonts Accountants, Wakefield
Directions Ossett office – Coopers House
We are conveniently located within 1.5 miles from junction 40 of the M1.
• From M1 J40 take the A638 towards Wakefield
• Within 200 yards turn right (in front of the Holiday Inn) onto Queens Drive
• At the first set of traffic lights, turn right onto Towngate (in front of Malagor Thai Restaurant)
• At T-junction at the top of Towngate, turn left onto Prospect Road
• Take the first left onto Intake Lane
• Coopers House is in front of you.
• There are marked visitors parking bays at the rear of Coopers House
• There is also free on-street parking less than 100 yards further down Intake Lane
• For short visits, there are a number of in front of Coopers House where parking is limited to 1 hour .
Directions Sheffield office – The Master’s House
Sheffield office is located in the centre of Sheffield approximately 7 miles from junction 33 of the M1.
• From M1 J33 take the A630 Sheffield Parkway towards Sheffield
• Continue for approximately 5½ miles to the Park Square Roundabout
• Take the 3rd exit onto Sheaf Street
• You will pass the station on your left and cross several pedestrian crossings
• Keep right following signs for A61 Ring Road and bear right onto St Mary’s Road immediately after the Mercedes/Subaru dealership
• Stay in the right hand lane signposted M1 and Heart of the City and after the DFS shop bear right on Matilda Street
• Go straight across at the traffic lights at the crossroads with Shoreham Street
• Arundel street will be your second turning on the right
• The Masters House will be on your left hand side and is obvious as it is set back further than the other buildings.
• There is limited visitor parking in front of The Masters House
• There is metered on street parking in the close vicinity.